Explained by Dr. Sam Gupta
- Restore your ability to chew, eat, and speak with confidence.
- Enable you to bite down with approximately 70 percent greater force than traditional dentures.
- Help prevent the deterioration of your jawbone that typically occurs with tooth loss.
- Fill in your cheeks for a more youthful facial appearance.
- Are less painful and have a shorter recovery period than traditional implants.
- Can often be completed in just one visit, so you don’t have to wait months for your implants to heal before having your new teeth placed.