Cosmetic dentistry in Burlington: Plenty of options for smile enhancement
The team at Mount Royal Dental understands how important it is to like what you see in the mirror. With an eye for balance, symmetry, and coloring, they consider aesthetics with virtually every dental treatment. You may also choose from a number of procedures designed specifically to improve the appearance of your smile. Cosmetic dentistry is a customized process at our office in Burlington. Your smile makeover could be as simple as fast teeth whitening, or consist of several procedures phased in over time, to suit your schedule and budget.
Create your new look
- Teeth whitening is a great way to “test drive” cosmetic dentistry. With Zoom! in-office whitening, your teeth are shades brighter in about 45 minutes. To brighten gradually in the privacy of home, we provide custom-fit splints and a special bleaching agent.
- White fillings. Even if you have a cavity, your smile doesn’t have to be marred by silver fillings. Tooth colored composite resin filling materials match your natural dentition beautifully.
- Dental bonding is similar to the material used for white fillings. It can be used to reshape teeth and close smaller gaps.
- Porcelain veneers and Lumineers can completely transform the teeth that show when you smile. These thin coverings hide chips, cracks, stubborn discoloration, and enamel flaws. They disguise minor misalignment to give the smile near-perfect uniformity.
- Invisalign is a great choice for teens or adults who want straighter teeth, but don’t want to live with bands, brackets, and wires for several years. These clear aligners are barely noticeable. They fit comfortably and move teeth into attractive alignment with low force.
How important is an attractive smile? It influences how others accept you in personal and business settings, and it has a big impact on how you feel about yourself. For a boost in self-confidence, call Mount Royal Dental in Burlington for a cosmetic dentistry consultation. The number is (905) 581-9912.
How can Cosmetic Dentistry change your life: Dr. Sam Gupta
Cosmetic Dentistry is improving the “Look” of one’s teeth.
The shape can be altered by veneers and crowns.
Gaps or Crookedness can be treated by scraping the teeth or Invisalign.
Color of teeth can be improved by whitening, veneers or crowns.
Cosmetic Dentistry enables the patient to get the smile that he or she has dreamt of.