We are taking extensive precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our patients. We are fully compliant with infection control procedures set by RCDSO and CDHO as well as health regulations set by CDC and Public Health.
Before Your Appointment
Patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 symptoms and possible contact with COVID-19 positive persons.
Intake screening forms will be available at our website under the "Patient Form
" menu. It is required that COVID-19 Screening is done the same day prior to the visit. Please follow the link sent to you on the morning of your appointment to complete your screening questionnaire.
Upon Your Arrival To The Office
- Patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and possible contact with COVID-19 positive persons upon entering the practice.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the practice.
- Please wear a mask when visiting our facility.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entrance that patients will be asked to use.
- The number of patients at any given time in the practice will be limited and appointments will be staggered.
- At this time we are requesting patients to visit on their own except for caregiver and translator.
- Waiting area chairs will be spaced to allow for 6 feet of distancing.
- We ask that patients continue to practice social distancing measures in the office at all times.
You will find a hand sanitizer at our entrance and throughout the office.
Magazines, children’s toys, and other items that are difficult to disinfect will be removed from the waiting area.
High touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
Your Treatment And Care
- All staff will be screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms and possible contact with COVID-19 positive persons.
- Staff temperatures will be taken daily upon entering the practice.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided for all clinical and administrative team members including, respirators P100 and PAPR (which offer better protection than N95), masks, face shields, eye protection, gown, gloves, and other protective equipment as required.
- Treatment rooms will be completely sterilized before patients are seated - extra time will be scheduled in-between appointments to allow for the thorough cleaning and disinfection of treatment rooms and equipment.
- All operatories are equipped with a Dyson Hepa air purifier to improve the air exchanges of each treatment room.
- There is an IQ air Hyperhepa technology installed in the waiting area that removes ultrafine particles in the air down to size of 0.3 microns, which is 10 times smaller than a virus.
- Using Environize Disinfecting Fogger Machines that utilize hypochlorous acid (non-toxic) fog to kill bacteria, viruses, germs, and microbial spores
- ReLeaf hands-free high volume suction to reduce aerosols and evacuate them during your hygiene visit.
- During treatment, our team will strictly follow guidelines set by CDC, public health, RCDSO, and CDHO.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
Plexiglas screens have been installed at reception counters to protect patients and staff.
Credit card/payment processing terminals and pens will be sanitized after each use.
The safety of our patients and our team members are our top priority,
and our entire dental team is committed to ensuring your safety and comfort
in receiving dental care from our office.