Burlington dentists are changing the way patients feel about dentures
Helping patients get fitted with the right dentures
is one of the most rewarding things we do at Mount Royal Dental in Burlington.
Their faces light up when they look in the mirror, and they tell us about the tremendous impact it has on quality of life. You can choose from a broad range of denture styles, to suit your need and price range.
Types of dentures
- Flippers – A flipper is a lightweight partial denture that is worn as a temporary measure, so you don’t have a gap in your smile while a more permanent solution is begin fabricated.
- Partial – A partial denture replaces one or more missing teeth with natural-looking substitutes attached to a gum-colored acrylic base. Some partial dentures have metal clips that hold them in place.
- Full – A full or complete denture replaces all of the teeth in the upper or lower arch. It has teeth made of acrylic resin or porcelain.
- AvaDent digital dentures – These dentures are created with digital precision for exceptional fit, in as little as two office visits. With digital records, a replacement can be provided quickly if you lose or damage a denture.
- Acrylic only – Dentures made of all acrylic are lightweight and economical. However, they are not as durable.
- Immediate – These dentures are designed and created in advance for immediate insertion on the day teeth are extracted. You don’t have to go without teeth, and immediate dentures protect your gums as they heal.
- Implant-retained – Dental implants hold a denture with an incredible level of stability, for confident chewing and speaking. An existing denture can be retro-fitted for implants.
- All-on-Four – This system gives you a full arch of teeth affixed to four dental implants, placed on the day of extractions.
Call Mount Royal Dental in Burlington
to schedule a denture consultation. We’ll help you determine which dentures
are right for you.