Guilt-free full mouth rehabilitation in Burlington
Maybe it has been a while since you’ve seen a dentist. Even with good home hygiene, neglecting regular checkups and necessary treatment may have left you with a variety of oral problems. Full mouth rehabilitation is a customized treatment plan
designed to bring the entire mouth – teeth, bite, and gums – into harmony. The team at Mount Royal Dental in Burlington
works with you to create an individualized full mouth rehabilitation
program utilizing a combination of dental procedures.
Steps to oral rejuvenation
- Our process begins with a no-cost consultation, to explore treatment options.
- If you are a new patient, we schedule a comprehensive assessment of your mouth including a thorough examination, x-rays, and oral cancer screening. We check the condition of teeth, noting areas of decay, look for signs of gum disease, and analyze oral bacterial counts.
- The dentist explains recommended procedures and takes plenty of time to answer your questions.
- We take impressions and create wax study models. We may also perform a CT scan to aid in treatment planning.
- Then comes the exciting part – getting started on your new smile! We do a bit at a time, usually beginning with fillings, restoration of chipped teeth, and necessary extractions. Dental implants may also be placed during this phase. Three calming options (nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation, and IV sedation) help you relax for treatment.
- The next step is a follow-up visit to check on healing. At this stage, teeth are prepped for crowns, bridges, or veneers, and temporary restorations are placed.
- Your bite is re-checked, and adjustments are made to final design specifications if necessary.
- Porcelain restorations are placed.
- Teeth whitening completes your new look!
Please do not hesitate to call Mount Royal Dental in Burlington
at (905) 581-9912
to talk about full mouth rehabilitation. You won’t get a lecture;
you will get solutions for oral health and a gorgeous smile.