Burlington, ON area patients seeking an affordable cosmetic dentist to provide enhancements for their smiles are welcome to contact the staff at Mount Royal Dental. This team is dedicated to helping patients achieve the beautiful smiles they’ve always wanted, even when imperfections have negatively impacted their appearance. We offer a wide selection of cosmetic dentistry procedures for patients to choose from, either to address a single issue or to completely transform the appearance.
Affordable smile enhancements
Some of the aesthetic services offered at Mount Royal Dental include, but are not limited to:
- Professional teeth whitening – instead of utilizing over-the-counter whitening products available at the drugstore that fail to provide optimal results, we encourage patients to learn about the advantages of using professional teeth whitening services. Patients can whiten their teeth up to eight shades whiter with one appointment. Our patients can choose between our in-office power bleaching with SpaDent or our Zoom! take-home whitening kits.
- Tooth-colored fillings – over the years, many dentists have used silver amalgam fillings to address areas of decay. When studies began to show that these materials could possibly result in mercury toxicity, many dentists started using composite resin instead. This is a material that is safe and aesthetic and provides for a more cosmetic appearance to a tooth that has been repaired after tooth decay has occurred.
- Porcelain veneers / Lumineers – many of our patients who are struggling with imperfections on the teeth near the front of the mouth enjoy the advantages of porcelain veneers and Lumineers. Both are facings that are custom-made for patients to have bonded onto the front of the teeth to cover areas of concern. From start to finish the entire process can take approximately one to two weeks.
- Composite resin bonding – restoring the appearance of a natural tooth with composite resin bonding is a terrific way to address imperfections of a tooth in a less expensive manner than traditional porcelain veneers. Composite resin bonding is also great for addressing gaps between teeth or fixing teeth that have become chipped or broken from trauma.
Call our office for more information
- Invisalign orthodontics –patients who visit the office to learn about the options for misaligned teeth may be interested in learning about Invisalign. Invisalign orthodontics allow patients to straighten their teeth without the need for traditional metal brackets and wires. Invisalign uses clear aligner trays to reposition the teeth and allow for an improved appearance and function.
- Dental implants – restoring the smile when teeth are missing may be done in a permanent manner with dental implants. These implants are titanium posts that are placed into the bone of the jaw by our oral surgeon. These implants are restored over the top with a crown, bridge, or denture, depending on the needs of the patient. Many of our patients choose dental implants as a tooth replacement option because it is a permanent solution.
- Full mouth rehabilitation – some patients have a lot of dental issues and cosmetic concerns with their smile and may want to change many things at once. This is when our team at Mount Royal Dental might suggest full mouth rehabilitation. This is a combination of treatments that are often done all at the same time during one appointment for a dramatic improvement in the appearance and sometimes function of the smile. Patients work with their dentist to develop a treatment plan that allows them to achieve the smile they’ve always wanted. All dental plans for full mouth rehabilitation are unique to the patient and are customized based on their specific concerns. During a consultation, our dentists will discuss the advantages of each treatment we recommend. Our front office team can also check dental insurance coverage to determine what procedures may be covered in part or in full with benefits.
Learn more about building an affordable new smile!
Contact the team at Mount Royal Dental today to book an appointment with our staff and discuss the advantages of cosmetic dentistry in the Burlington, ON area. Call today at (905) 581-9912 and visit the office at 2043 Mount Forest Drive.
Share this Article