At Mount Royal Dental in Burlington, Ontario, patients in the area who are seeking dental treatments “near me” will find that a wide range of cosmetic services is readily available. Our dentist, Dr. Sam Gupta, and his team provide a selection of treatment options for new and existing patients seeking an advanced dental office in the area. Below are just a few of the more common aesthetic treatments we use in our practice to enhance smiles.
- Dental crowns – teeth that are broken, weak, or have large fillings may benefit from the placement of a dental crown over the top. Dental crowns, or “caps,” are restorations that are bonded in place over a tooth to offer an extra layer of protection and strength. Dental crowns are common in general and cosmetic dentistry and continue to be one of the most popular treatments.
- Dental bridges – when one or more teeth in a row are missing, patients can utilize dental bridges to replace them and restore functionality to their smile. These restorations are made of porcelain and are custom-fabricated to match a patient’s existing teeth. In doing so, it can allow them to eat and speak more efficiently following tooth loss.
- Porcelain veneers – disguising imperfections present at the front of the smile is important in ensuring a more attractive appearance. When chipped, cracked, permanently stained, or gapped teeth are a concern, patients can cover these areas using porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are a thin facing that is custom-made and bonded on top of a tooth to cover problem areas quickly and effectively.
- Professional teeth whitening – a whiter smile often improves a patient’s confidence, especially when they have unsuccessfully tried brightening their teeth with over-the-counter solutions. Our practice encourages patients to take the time to learn about our in-office solution known as SpaDent. This particular whitening system allows patients to brighten their teeth quickly within an hour right in our dental office. We also supply custom trays and whitening gel for home use, ensuring patients have the treatments they need for optimum results!
- Invisalign orthodontics – an imperfectly aligned smile doesn’t have to be permanent! Many patients avoid talking to their dentist about misalignment of the teeth for fear of having to have traditional braces put in place. Instead, our team finds that Invisalign can help with mild to moderate misalignment. This alternative uses clear aligner trays that are used to gently reposition teeth in a way that ensures results faster than braces without metal appliances in place.
- Dental implants – with dental implants, patients can replace one or more teeth in the smile. These restorations are made of titanium and are biocompatible with the body. They are placed during oral surgery into the jawbone and restored with crowns, bridges, or dentures, depending on a patient’s needs.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures are an economical solution for tooth loss and can be a great option for the loss of one, several, or all the teeth in the dental arch. Dentures are removable, allowing them to be cleaned and cared for easily by patients every day. These restorations are made to look as natural as possible for patients to ensure a confident, beautiful smile!
- Full mouth rehabilitation – for patients with a range of aesthetics or functional issues, full mouth rehabilitation might be a smart choice. Full mouth rehabilitation, which is sometimes referred to as a smile makeover, is a series of treatments done at once or over time to improve the appearance and function of the smile. This treatment plan may include tooth replacement options and aesthetic services such as bridges and dentures, as well as brightening options like professional-grade teeth whitening. The dental team evaluates the patient, speaks to him or her about their desires, and then works with them to create a customized treatment plan.
Call our office for more information
Request a consultation today
Dr. Sam Gupta and his associates at Mount Royal Dental are excited to provide new and current patients in the area of Burlington, ON with a wide selection of services for general, preventative, cosmetic, and restorative dental health. We welcome patients to call our office, located at 2043 Mount Forest Drive, at (905) 581-9912 to schedule their appointment.
Share this Article